Monday, July 8, 2024

25k Views: An Update and Check-In

Just shy of 3 months. 40 stories. 13,689 words (with an extra 2500 in the drafts). and as of yesterday, 25,000 views! Due to Blogger's prohibitive restrictions on seeing explicit content, it means so much more that people like you are willing to go the extra mile to make it here. Although the latest caption story was a blogspot-exclusive- not to mention a long one- I'm not sure it fits to celebrate the milestone, so let's treat this moment as an opportunity to tear into me. Formatting issues that's been driving you wild? Any tags that should be added/needs more love? Treat the comment section as an open forum on anything and everything that needs improvements, and I'll be here to read them all. Thank you once again, and I hope to see you all reading the caps to come.

2 comments:

  1. Been loving the blog so far! I check most everyday. Personally, I'm big on part swaps. Any way you would consider doing some female to trans woman transformations?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, meant some *more female to trans woman transformations

      Delete